The conference programme includes keynote lectures, national reports and posters. The organizers invite all delegates, both those who organize PhD programmes as well as PhD students, to submit abstracts.
Abstracts must be submitted online here
Abstracts will be reviewed by an abstract review committee, who will also select which abstracts should be presented as free communications.
The deadline for receipt of abstracts is February 15, 2010.
Abstracts should conform to the following instructions.
- The abstract must be in English.
- The presenting author's name should be first. Format: John B. Other, Arthur D. Another.
- Refer to author's name according to institution with an asterisk
e.g. John B. Other*, Arthur D. Another**, Brian J. White*
Do not use superscripts!
- Title should be written in capitals. The title should contain the main contents of the abstract.
- The allowed maximum are 1800 characters. Type using the whole width, and the whole height, of the box. Do not include any blank lines, and do not give subheadings in the text. Do not include tables or figures. Do not underline, italicize or embolden any word. Use "Times Roman 12", i.e. 12 point, single line (2 lines per cm) spacing.