Loïc Dupré, Ph.D.: “Actin regulators tune T-cell activation at the immunological synapse”
Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 3.00 p.m., Hygiene Institute, Lecture Hall 1, Kinderspitalgasse 15, Vienna IX
COLLOQUIUM IN PATHOPHYSIOLOGY, INFECTIOLOGY AND IMMUNOLOGY
Loïc Dupré, Ph.D., Team Leader Center for Pathophysiology of Toulouse Purpan Toulouse, France & Visiting scientist Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases Vienna, Austria.
Loïc Dupré holds a permanent INSERM researcher position at the Center for Pathophysiology of Toulouse Purpan, France, since 2007, where he studies the molecular control of actin cytoskeleton remodeling during lymphocyte motility and immunological synapse assembly. He has also been appointed as visiting PI at the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases, Vienna, for the last 3 years to explore the molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying primary immunodeficiencies related to actin cytoskeleton defects.
Loïc Dupré received his PhD training at the Pasteur Institute and University of Lille, France (1995-1998), where he worked on a DNA vaccination strategy for schistosomiasis. He then worked as a post-doc and project leader at the San Raffaele Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy, Milan, Italy (1999-2006), where he designed and implemented a gene therapy protocol for the treatment of the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.
• Pfajfer L*, Mair NK*, Jiménez-Heredia R, Genel F, Gulez N, Ardeniz Ö, Hoeger B Köstel Bal S, Madritsch C, Kalinichenko A, Chandra Ardy R, Gerçeker B, Rey-Barroso J, Ijspeert H, Tangye SG, Simonitsch-Klupp I, Huppa JB, van der Burg M, Dupre L* & Boztug K*. Mutations affecting the actin regulator WDR1 lead to aberrant lymphoid immunity. J Allergy Clin Immunol, 2018, 142:1589- 1604.
• Houmadi R*, Guipouy D*, Rey-Barroso J, Vasconcelos Z, Cornet J, Manghi M, Destainville N, Valitutti S, Allart S & Dupre L. The Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein contributes to the assembly of the LFA-1 nanocluster belt at the lytic synapse. Cell Rep, 2018,22:979-991.
• Pfajfer L, Seidel MG, Houmadi R, Rey-Barroso J, Hirschmugl T, Salzer E, Antón IM, Urban C, Schwinger W, Boztug K* & Dupre L*. WIP deficiency severely affects human lymphocyte architecture during migration and synapse assembly. Blood, 2017,130:1949-1953.
• Vasconcelos Z, Müller S, Guipouy D, Wong Y, Christophe C, Gadat S, Valitutti S* & Dupre L*. Individual human cytotoxic T lymphocytes exhibit intraclonal heterogeneity during sustained killing. Cell Rep, 2015,11:1474-1485.
• Malet-Engra G, Yu W, Oldani A, Rey-Barroso J, Gov NS, Scita G* & Dupre L*. Collective cell motility promotes chemotactic prowess and resistance to chemorepulsion. Curr Biol, 2015,25:242-250.
*Equal contribution authors
Host: Hannes Stockinger
zurück zu: CePII