Dear Outpatient Clinic Visitor,
due to the current situation, we are required to reorganize our outpatient department opening hours.
Until further notice
Monday, Thursday and Friday are EXCLUSIVELY scheduled for high-risk patients
Tuesday and Wednesday are scheduled for all other vaccinations matters
(no risk patients!)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!
We kindly ask for your understanding and appeal to your sense of social responsibility!
Outpatient Clinic Team
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Ursula Wiedermann-Schmidt, QMB (DW 38290)
Monday 08:30 – 14:00
Tuesday – Friday 08:30 – 12:00
Institut für Spezifische Prophylaxe und Tropenmedizin
Tel.: +43 (0)1 40160-38280
Fax: +43 (0) 1 40160-938280
The outpatient clinic is only authorized for the implementation of preventive measures; there ist no possibility of treating acut patients.
We ask for your understanding that we do not provide travel advice or information about vaccinations on the phone!
Prophylaxis = prevention of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination and/or chemoprophylaxis, in particular in special target groups such as people
- with cancer
- with autoimmune disease
- with immunosuppression or immunodeficiencies
- after transplants
- with chronic diseases (e.g. diabetes, chronic kidney disease, etc.)
- with obesity
- during pregnancy
- with allergies
- with migration-specific needs
Vaccination care for the employees of MedUni Vienna (as well as marriage/life partners and children) as well as the students of MedUni Vienna.
- Vaccinations for health workers in accordiance with the current recommendations
- Vaccination campains (depending on the season): FSME, Influenca, HPV, measles-mumps-rubella, diphteria-tetanu-pertussis-poliomyelitis, pneumococci, meningococcal, hepatitis A+B
- Travel vaccinations and travel medical advice
- Vaccinations according to the "Austrian Vaccination Plan"
- Preventive measures (vaccination advice, vaccinations, immunity test) are not coverd by the health insurance companies (E-Card)
- The outpatient clinic has no public health insurance contracts
- The outpatient clinic is only authorized for the implementation of preventive measures; there ist no possibility of treating acut patients.
- Payment is possible in cash, by ATM or by credit-card (Visa or Mastercard)