PACT Symposium 2016: Designer Cells Go Clinic
Platform for Advanced Cellular Therapies (PACT) Symposium: „Designer Cells Go Clinic“ – 23 & 24 September 2016, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna
The Steering Group for the Platform for Advanced Cellular Therapies PACT cordially invites you to a Symposium entitled “Designer Cells Go Clinic”.
This title was chosen to reflect and focus on the efforts of all researchers in the field of regenerative medicine and cell based therapies. Significant advances have recently been made particularly in the treatment of cancer and other life threatening diseases as cells are „proving“ to offer effective treatments: key note lectures, presentations and posters on the subject will be delivered by leading authorities in the following areas:
- Musculoskeletal Research (Chairs: Florien Jenner, Heinz Redl)
- Tissue and Organ Replacement (Chairs: Michael B. Fischer, Dirk Strunk)
- Cancer and Immunotherapy (Chair: Hannes Stockinger)
- Cardiovascular Research (Chair: Johann Wojta)
- Clinical Trials with ATMPs (Chairs: Beatrix Reinprecht, Ilona Reischl)
- Technological Transition to Clinics (Chair: Michael Comer, Hermann Katinger)
Please submit abstracts by 20th June 2016. The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts and select them according to their significance and fitting into the time schedule for oral or poster presentations.
For more information: www.pact.ac.at
zurück zu: HAI