The aims of the postgraduate university programme are to enable graduates to improve the quality of clinical research. Students obtain the capability to initiate, execute, interpret and publish clinical research projects independently and in conformity with current scientific, legal and ethical standards.
This is a part-time blended learning programme that allows professionals to remain on their job and to integrate the training with professional activities. It is structured in 3 modules of blocked workshops. Workshops are offered on a face-to-face basis and/or online through live video tutorials and engaging webinars.
- Location: Medical University of Vienna or online
- Language: all courses are held in English
- Duration: 4 semester (2 years)/90 ECTS
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc.) in Clinical Research
- Tuition fee: Euro 15.500,00 (10 % discount for Medical University Alumni Club members at the time of application)
- Next Start: October 2019
“Postgraduate University Programmes” (according to § 56 UG) are by legal definition so-called extraordinary studies (§ 51 Abs. 2 Z 20 UG) which are designed part-time and generally characterized by updating and broadening knowledge and competencies and acquiring skills in a particular topic.
Important note: These are not to be confused with regular (consecutive) master studies in line with the new structure recommended by the Bologna Process (Bachelor: 2 semesters, 180 ECTS; Master: 4 semesters, 120 ECTS).