This year's MJM-Meeting will focus on key clinical topics in the management of urologic cancers including prostate cancer, bladder cancer and kidney cancer.
On December 11, state-of-the art lectures will provide clinicians and scientists with an update of the breakthroughs of 2020 to maintain their high level of care, and further optimize their outcomes.
This educational activity is directed toward urologists and other health care providers involved in the treatment and management of patients with urologic malignancies.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better prepared to:
- Describe the newest methods for diagnosis and information that can provide the rationale for clinical decision-making
- Summarize recommendations that shape current strategies to care for patients
- Develop multidisciplinary strategies to optimize outcomes for patients
- Assess recent practice-changing clinical trial findings concerning novel tools, compounds or strategies
- Apply emerging clinical concepts to support the management in consideration of evolving treatment paradigms in the field
Department of Urology
Medical University of Vienna / Vienna General Hospital
Waehringer Guertel 18-20
1090 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 (0)1 40400–26150
Fax: +43 (0)1 40400–23320