Welcome to the homepage of the Doctoral Programme Clinical Neurosciences CLINS
Custos medicina salutis (1615) – Medicine, the custodian of human welfare
Solemn vow formula of MedUni Vienna
The aim of Clinical Neurosciences is innovation in prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of neurological and psychiatric diseases, and a better fundamental understanding of these conditions. In this sense, the applied doctoral program Clinical Neurosciences (CLINS) addresses a wide scope of scientific challenges related to neurological, psychiatric and neuro-muscular disorders in fetus, children, and adults. Interdisciplinary interaction of diagnostic and therapeutic disciplines in combination with basic biomedical research is a key element of the program. In this way, CLINS aims to provide early stage scientists with scientific competence that enables them to improve biomedical and clinical practice by means of research, and to deepen the understanding of brain health and disease.
- The CLINS Basic Lectures part II in the forthcoming Summer semester 22 will take place on 16th-27th May 2022, from Monday to Friday at 15:00-18:30 p.m.
Basic Lectures part II link
- Praxisleitfaden für Integrität und Ethik in der Wissenschaft
- Information zu den Doktoratsstudien an der Medizinischen Universität Wien
- Checklist for teachers and students
- Weiterentwicklung der Qualität der hochschulischen Lehre - Empfehlungen der Hochschulkonferenz