Within the framework of ERASMUS+, incomings may complete a share of their training at the Medical University of Vienna.
The ERASMUS+ programme opens up access to MedUni Vienna for international students. Certain requirements must be fulfilled and applications submitted according to the requirements.
Student Mobility Traineeships - SMT
The requirements for a 2 to 12-month stay are:
- You are a university student studying at a university in the EU/EEA area (Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein), Turkey or Macedonia.
- mutual recognition at the home university.
The following points shall be considered for the application:
- The International Office for Student & Staff Affairs of MedUni Vienna is unable to organise placements for training mobility.
- Applications shall be sent, along with the LEARNING AGREEMENT FOR TRAINEESHIPS, directly to the relevant departments, which decide themselves according to their capacity.
- The commitment from the department shall be made on the SMT Acceptance Form, which is then submitted, along with the Learning Agreement for Traineeships, to the International Office for Student & Staff Affairs (email@example.com).
- Trainees are enrolled as ERASMUS Trainees for the period of their stay at the university within ERASMUS training mobility and without exception the here mentioned Certificate of Confirmation issued for MedUni Vienna will be signed.
- Applications for MedUni Vienna are ONLINE applications without exception.
- Candidates are given the access code for this compulsory ONLINE registration from the International Office for Student & Staff Affairs of MedUni Vienna following presentation of the SMT ACCEPTANCE FORM, confirmed by the Clinic/Department at which ERASMUS training is spent.
- The registration period for the winter semester (= September till February) is from end of August till 15. November.
- The registration period for the summer semester (= March till August) is from the end of January till 15. April.