Within the framework of ERASMUS+, incomings may complete a share of their training at the Medical University of Vienna.
The ERASMUS+ programme opens up access to MedUni Vienna for international students. Certain requirements must be fulfilled and applications submitted according to the requirements.
Student Mobility Traineeships - SMT
The requirements for a 2 to 12-month stay are:
- You are a university student studying at a university in the EU/EEA area (Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein), Turkey or Macedonia.
- mutual recognition at the home university.
The following points shall be considered for the application:
- The International Office for Student & Staff Affairs of MedUni Vienna is unable to organise placements for training mobility.
- The LEARNING AGREEMENT FOR TRAINEESHIPS with the detailed programme, knowledge, skills and competence of the traneeship, the Mentor at the clinic/department as well as Monitoring- und Evaluation plan shall be sent, along with our , directly to the relevant departments deciding themselves according to their capacity.
- The approval by the department shall be made on the firstname.lastname@example.org): here the Learning agreement will be signed by the contact person und Supervisor at the receiving institution. , which is then submitted, along with the Learning Agreement for Traineeships, to the International Office for Student & Staff Affairs (
- Mentor = tutor at the clinic/department
- Contact Person und Supervisor at the Receiving Institution = ERASMUS Coordinator
- Trainees are enrolled as ERASMUS Trainees for the period of their stay at the university within ERASMUS training mobility.
- Applications for MedUni Vienna are ONLINE applications without exception.
- Candidates are given the access code for this compulsory ONLINE registration from the International Office for Student & Staff Affairs of MedUni Vienna following presentation of the , confirmed by the Clinic/Department at which ERASMUS training is spent.
- After the completion of the part of the Clinical Practial Year the here mentioned Attestation of Equivalence issued by the MedUni Vienna will be signed without any exception!