Within the framework of ERASMUS+, incomings may complete a share of their training at the Medical University of Vienna.
The ERASMUS+ programme opens up access to MedUni Vienna for international students. Certain requirements must be fulfilled and applications submitted according to the requirements.
Student Mobility Traineeships - SMT
The requirements for a 2 to 12-month stay are:
- You are a university student studying at a university in the EU/EEA area (Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein), Turkey or Macedonia.
- mutual recognition at the home university.
The following points shall be considered for the application:
- The International Office for Student & Staff Affairs of MedUni Vienna is unable to organise placements for training mobility.
- The LEARNING AGREEMENT FOR TRAINEESHIPS shall be sent, along with our TRAINEESHIP ACCEPTANCE FORM, directly to the relevant departments deciding themselves according to their capacity.
- The approval by the department shall be made on the TRAINEESHIP ACCEPTANCE FORM, which is then submitted, along with the Learning Agreement for Traineeships, to the International Office for Student & Staff Affairs (email@example.com).
- Trainees are enrolled as ERASMUS Trainees for the period of their stay at the university within ERASMUS training mobility.
- Applications for MedUni Vienna are ONLINE applications without exception.
- Candidates are given the access code for this compulsory ONLINE registration from the International Office for Student & Staff Affairs of MedUni Vienna following presentation of the TRAINEESHIP ACCEPTANCE FORM, confirmed by the Clinic/Department at which ERASMUS training is spent.
- After the completion of the part of the Clinical Practial Year the here mentioned Attestation of Equivalence issued by the MedUni Vienna will be signed without any exception!
- The registration period for the winter semester (= September till February) is from end of August till 15. November.
- The registration period for the summer semester (= March till August) is from the end of January till 15. April.