My main research focuses are polycystic ovary syndrome, infertility, amenorrhoea, thyroid disorders and their association with female health, recurrent miscarriage, and reproductive surgery. The research is designed to elucidate clinical/ therapeutical issues and to shed light on pathophysiologic mechanisms.
In addition, I have the honor to be a part of the working group of placental abnormalities and maternal ultrasound in the field of feto-maternal medicine.
- Promberger, R. & Ott, J., 2017. Anti-Mullerian hormone as a parameter for endometrial trauma in Asherman syndrome: A retrospective data analysis. Reproductive Biology. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.repbio.2017.03.005.
- Marschalek, J. et al., 2017. The effect of slow release insemination on pregnancy rates: report of two randomized controlled pilot studies and meta-analysis. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 295(4), pp.1025-1032. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00404-017-4290-3.
- Nouri, K. et al., 2016. The Impact of a Standardized Oral Multinutrient Supplementation on Embryo Quality in in vitro Fertilization/Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection: A Prospective Randomized Trial. Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation, 82(1), pp.8-14. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1159/000452662.
- Pils, S. et al., 2016. Decreased Ovarian Reserve Predicts Inexplicability of Recurrent Miscarriage? A Retrospective Analysis S. Schlatt, ed. PLOS ONE, 11(9), p.e0161606. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0161606.
- Ott, J. et al., 2014. Perioperative androstenedione kinetics in women undergoing laparoscopic ovarian drilling: a prospective study. Endocrine, 47(3), pp.936-942. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12020-014-0267-1.