This programme started in 1994 as a small and informal project with only one partner University in Australia and a handful of students participating. In the last few years the programme has become increasingly popular among students and has grown to a respectable size. It now offers 2 to 8 weeks clinical clerkships for medical students enrolled at Austrian universities each year in a variety of disciplines at two partner Universities in Victoria and New South Wales.
Requirements for Application
- Applicants must have passed SIP 1, 2 and 3 and must be in year 4 at the time of application
- Applications have to be submitted via this page (see University Information).
- Online registration for the year 2022 will be possible between May 1st, 2021 and June 30, 2021.
- July/August 2021: Notification of successful applicants
- November/December 2021: Notification of exact dates and specialities of the Clinical Clerkship
- May/June 2021: Application for Clinical Clerkships in 2022
- Zentrum für Reisemedizin
- Australian Tourism Net
- Australian Explorer
- Lonely Planet
- Tourism Queensland
- Northern Territory Tourism
- Western Australia Tourism
- South Australia Central
- Tourism New South Wales
- Tourism Victoria
- Gateway to Tasmania
- Jetstar (Airline - Australia, Singapore)
- Virgin Blue (Airline - Australia)
- Universal Currency Converter