The 4th Michael J. Marberger annual meeting is an intensive, interactive, half-day educational program that brings together renowned international experts to discuss Frontiers in Urology 2018. We have been lucky to attract some of the most innovative international guest speakers to discuss the most novel breakthroughs that will shape the care of our urologic patients.
The meeting will focus on key clinical topics in the management of urological diseases including prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, BPH, incontinence, and urethral surgery. On December 14, state-ofthe art lectures will provide clinicians and scientists with an update of the breakthroughs of 2018 to maintain their high level of care and further optimize their outcomes.
At the conclusion of this activity participants should be better prepared to:
- Describe the newest methods for diagnosis and information that can provide the rationale for clinical decision-making
- Summarize recommendations that shape current strategies to care for patients
- Develop multidisciplinary strategies to optimize outcomes for patients
- Assess recent practice-changing clinical trial findings concerning novel tools, compounds or strategies
- Apply emerging clinical concepts to support the management in consideration of evolving treatment paradigms in the field