Skip to main content Deutsch

Co-Registration continuation


In the case of a continuation registration or a new co-registration, you must send the following documents by e-mail via your student e-mail address to within the admission period time:

  • study record sheet of the current semester (the semester in which the co-registration ist to take place)
  • form application for co-registration ("Ansuchen um Mitbelegung") including the pre-approval of the home university (required every semester).

After positive processing of the application for co-enrolment, this is visible in MedCampus and the study documents can be printed out.

Students who report a new co-registration will receive a new activation code on their student e-mail address.

Please note

  • Co-Registration at the Medical University of Vienna must be notified again each semester.
  • Co-Registration can only be notified within the admission periods. It is not possible to apply for co-registration after the end of the admission period.
  • In case you are registered for several fields of study at your home university, the desired field of study shall be indicated when applying for co-registration at the Medical University of Vienna. 
  • If, within the admission periods, the fields of study at your home university you have announced for your co-registration changes, please notify the Medical University of Vienna during the admission periods for the purpose of further processing of your co-registration.

transcript of records

You will receive the transcript of records for the courses completed at the Medical University of Vienna by e-mail in the Department of Student Affairs. With the certificate you can then apply to your home university (university at which you are admitted as a regular student) for recognition of the courses successfully completed at the Medical University of Vienna.

Please write an e-mail using your student e-mail address to

If you use a private e-mail address, please also send a copy of your passport or identity card.

Department for Student Affairs