Under the conditions listed below, it is possible to apply for a refund of the tuition fee already paid at the Department for Student Affaires.
Grounds of refund
The tuition fee will be refunded in the following cases:
- The tuition fee was paid in, but subsequently a reason for remission becomes effective for the semester in question and this was asserted in time (positive processing of the application for remission of tuition fee required!).
- More than the established tuition fee was paid. In this case, the overpayment will be refunded.
- The tuition fee was paid incompletely or too late, so that no admission or continuation registration was effected.
- the tuition fee has been paid, but the study program is completed before the end of the grace period or is discontinued without taking an examination or submitting an academic paper in this semester.
- The tuition fee has been paid, but the student loses the status of a fee-paying student before the end of the grace period.
- Due to the death of the student (executor).
At the Medical University of Vienna only the tuition fee is reimbursed. You have to apply directly to the Österreichische Hochschülerschaft for any reimbursement of the Students Union contribution (ÖH fee).
Please submit the application for refund via e-mail using your student e-mail address. If you submit the application via a private e-mail address, please also submit a copy of your identification (passport or ID card).
|for winter semester||by the following 28 February at the latest|
|for summer semester||by the following 30 September at the latest|