Date: 20-21 May 2022
Place: The Ritz Carlton Wien
Time is flying quickly and it is a great pleasure to welcome you again to Vienna for the 14th Vienna Interdisciplinary Symposium on Aortic Repair (VISAR).
After a pandemic-caused break we are back on stage! In the typical VISAR tradition, international experts from different medical specialties will provide state-of-the-art educational lectures and discuss the management of challenging cases and complications in the treatment of aortic diseases. Due to the excellent feedback, we will continue and expand our hands-on session during the entire course.
VISAR 2022 will focus mainly on several timely topics – including the following:
1) How to approach the hostile neck – fEVAR can fit all?
2) Education and Recruitement – how to ensure aortic therapy in and for the future?
3) The TEVAR and EVAR toolbox – what’s new?
4) Aortic valve and aortic root – state of the art treatment at a glance
5) The infected (Stent)graft
Registration for the MedUniWien students is free of charge with the following code: MedUniWien
More information: https://medahead-fortbildung.at/event/visar-2022/