Here are some of the most important questions that might arise in the course of your studies.
- On our Studies & Continuing Education homepage you will find all the necessary information and requirements you need to fulfill in order to apply for the Master's programme Molecular Precision Medicine.
- Please note that there is an application deadline and that it may have already expired or not yet started.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept new students once they Master course started. This is partly for procedural and administrative reasons. Most importantly, however, out of respect for those applicants who have already been screened and have been awarded a place.
- Please apply through a selection process on our Studies & Continuing Education homepage.
- In the Master's program Molecular Precision Medicine, students are automatically registered for the required courses.
- An exception are the excursions group 1 - 5. Here the students have to register independently in MedCampus for a suitable group.
- ÖH stands for "österreichische Hochschülerschaft", the ÖH fee finances the student representation at all Austrian universities. With the ÖH fee you are also insured against accidents and liability.
- The amount is currently 20,70€ and has to be paid by all students.
- The online payment data for enrolment can be seen in the MedCampus student account --> menue "Studienbeitragsstatus". Therefore, please take care about your enrolment and pay the required fee for each semester within the enrolment periods!
- The enrolment by using "Bankomat/Maestro/Credit"-card directly at the Students and Examinations Department is still possible. (Please make an appointment)
In case of missing the payment for enrolment within the required enrolment periods:
- Admission, enrolment and MedCampus student account get closed! In order to continue studies a new application for admission with all required documents has to be submitted.