- In the course of the Master's programme "Molecular Precision Medicine", all students must complete an internship or laboratory exercises (MPM8) of at least 5 weeks and 5 ECTS points.
- Students develop experience in laboratory techniques and prepare for experimental Master's theses or deepen their knowledge from other Master's programmes.
- The modules MPM1, MPM2, MPM3 und MPM6 must be completed before the start of the internship.
- After review by the head of the study programme, the students select examination-imminent internships or exercises totalling 5 ECTS credits
- For this purpose, an extra lecture-free period (approx. 5 weeks) is scheduled in the 3rd semester, where students can complete their internship.
- In addition, students can also extend/change the period of the internship on a voluntary basis, as long as it does not affect attendance at courses. (e.g.: holidays, lecture-free period, etc.)
- Please fill out the form below and have your selected internship/institute confirmed and also graded upon completion.
Note: Please keep in mind that many teachers and professors are involved in this Master's programme and invest a lot of work and time. Therefore, we ask students to consider the internship and the lab exercises with them.
Please return the completed form (Institution, supervisor) to: email@example.com