Artificial Intelligence; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy; Medical Physics; Radiology; Ultrahigh field MRI
- High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy
Research Area: musculoskeletal MR; neuroimaging; metabolic MR imaging and spectroscopy
- Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Head: Wolfgang Bogner
Research Area: Development and clinical evaluation of Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging techniques at high (3T) and ultra-high (7T) human whole-body MR scanners
I am part of the MR Spectroscopic Imaging (MRSI) group lead by Prof. Bogner.
My main research interest lies in the application of physics in medical imaging, more specifically functional magnetic resonance spectroscopy (fMRS) at ultra-high-fields. I am deeply interested in the human brain metabolism and always looking for new methods to improve our way of acquiring and accessing metabolic signals.
Currently, I am working on methods of Deep Learning for my PhD thesis, where I am trying to improve the quality MR data quantification, through automated filtering and patch-based spectral quantification.
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
- High resolution and ultra-high resolution MRSI of the brain at 7 T
- MRSI application to patient studies at 3T and 7T
- Data Processing and Evaluation in MRSI
- Machine Learning and Deep learning