Breast Cancer; Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Austrian Breast & Colorectal Cancer Study Group (ABCSG)
Research Area: Breast, colorectal and pancreatic cancer
My main research focus is clinical research concerning breast cancer and breast surgery, herein mainly oncoplastic surgery.
Another interest lies in vascular surgery, which resulted in three co-authorships concerning abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Wimmer, K. et al., 2019. Impact of Surgical Margins in Breast Cancer After Preoperative Systemic Chemotherapy on Local Recurrence and Survival. Annals of Surgical Oncology. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1245/s10434-019-08089-x.
- Bolliger, M. et al., 2018. Experiences with the standardized classification of surgical complications (Clavien-Dindo) in general surgery patients. European Surgery, 50(6), pp.256,
- Strobl, S. et al., 2018. Adjuvant Bisphosphonate Therapy in Postmenopausal Breast Cancer. Current Treatment Options in Oncology, 19(4). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11864-018-0535-z.
- Wimmer, K. et al., 2017. Optimal duration of adjuvant endocrine therapy: how to apply the newest data. Therapeutic Advances in Medical Oncology, 9(11), pp.679,
- Fochtmann-Frana, A. et al., 2018. Incidence of risk factors for bloodstream infections in patients with major burns receiving intensive care: A retrospective single-center cohort study. Burns, 44(4), pp.784,