Clinical Medicine; Translational Medical Research
- Molecular Characterisation of Novel Therapeutic Targets in Mucinius Ovarian Cancer (2019)
Source of Funding: Medical Scientific Fund of the Mayor of the City of Vienna, Gynecologic Oncology
Coordinator of the collaborative project
- Mucinous Ovarian Cancer in the Era of Personalized Medicine: Definition of Novel Biomarkers Predictive of Therapy Response (2019)
Source of Funding: City of Vienna, Gynecologic Oncology
- Bartl, T. et al., 2021. The systemic immune-inflammation index (SII) is an independent prognostic parameter of survival in patients with invasive vulvar cancer. Journal of Gynecologic Oncology, 32(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3802/jgo.2021.32.e1.
- Bartl, T. et al., 2018. Predictive and Prognostic Implication of Bowel Resections During Primary Cytoreductive Surgery in Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer. International Journal of Gynecologic Cancer, 28(9), pp.1664–1671. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/IGC.0000000000001369.
- Kreuzinger, C. et al., 2019. Patient-derived cell line models revealed therapeutic targets and molecular mechanisms underlying disease progression of high grade serous ovarian cancer. Cancer Letters, 459, pp.1–12. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.canlet.2019.05.032.
- Bartl, T. et al., 2021. Tumor Growth Rate Estimates Are Independently Predictive of Therapy Response and Survival in Recurrent High-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer Patients. Cancers, 13(5), p.1076. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/cancers13051076.
- Bartl, T., Paspalj, V. & Grimm, C., 2020. Homologous recombination deficiency in epithelial ovarian cancer. memo - Magazine of European Medical Oncology, 13(4), pp.367–370. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12254-020-00606-z.