Our goal is to face all employees of the Medical University of Vienna as a competent, reliable and cooperative team and support them optimally in their tasks.
Fire Safety Regulations
Building-, Safety- and Infrastructure Management is responsible for all premises of the medical-theoretical areas outside the Vienna General Hospital site.
Our Fire Prevention Service makes regular inspections to check that fire regulations are being complied with.
Fire Prevention also has many other duties, e.g.:
- Coordinating the compilation and updating of fire prevention plans
- Keeping the fire prevention books
- Inspecting extinguishers, fire alarms and fire protection systems
- Performing self-checks in collaboration with fire prevention personnel
- Providing fire prevention training courses
- Conducting evacuation exercises
- Preparing information about "What to do in the event of a fire"
- Providing training in the use of fire extinguishers
- Regular reviews of the status of the fire regulations and proposal of possible changes