- In order to qualify for employee housing, guest researchers from abroad must:
- Be employed by the MedUni Vienna
- be actively involved in research at a university clinic or clinical institute at the AKH Wien
- The following are not eligible for employee housing: Medical specialists, doctors in training, observers, MTA’s, administration staff & secretaries, students, interns, etc.
- Employee housing is allocated for a period of 6 months. The individual may apply separately for an extension up to a maximum of 12 months.
- Written approval by the candidate‘s organization - manager is required before an application for employee housing can be submitted.
- Please note that should an application be approved, provision of employee housing will occur according to availability. Approval of an application does not guarantee the applicant a right to a specific housing unit.
Application Employee Housing (PDF, 89KB) 10.08.2016