- In order to qualify for employee housing, guest researchers from abroad must:
- Be employed by the MedUni Vienna
- be actively involved in research at a university clinic or clinical institute at the AKH Wien
- Additionally will the clinical und research fellows (after clearance by the international office) and visiting professors (after clearance by the Vice Rector for Education) fall into the criteria.
- Employee housing is allocated for a period of 6 months. The individual may apply separately for an extension up to a maximum of 12 months.
- Written approval by the candidate‘s organization - manager is required before an application for employee housing can be submitted.
- Please note that should an application be approved, provision of employee housing will occur according to availability. Approval of an application does not guarantee the applicant a right to a specific housing unit.
Application Employee Housing (PDF, 69KB) 05.07.2017