Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal; Complement System Proteins; Critical Illness; Intensive Care; Kidney Transplantation
- Pancreatic surgery
Head: Martin Schindl
Research Area: Body composition and inflammation in pancreatic neoplasms.
- Surgical Research Laboratories
Head: Michael Bergmann
Research Area: The task of the laboratory is to combine molecular/cellular biology and the needs posed by surgical patients. Thus, the laboratory acts at the interface between clinical medicine and basic research, promoting translational medical science.
- VIETAC (Vienna Transplant and Complement Lab)
- Torque Teno Virus for the prediction of humoral alloreactivity in liver transplant recipients. (2019)
Source of Funding: Medical Scientific Fund of the Mayor of the City of Vienna, Clinical Research
- Mühlbacher, J. et al., 2020. Effect of Intraoperative Goal-Directed Fluid Management on Tissue Oxygen Tension in Obese Patients: a Randomized Controlled Trial. Obesity Surgery. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11695-020-05106-x.
- Mühlbacher, J. et al., 2020. Impact of Infant Positioning on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Performance During Simulated Pediatric Cardiac Arrest. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Publish Ahead of Print. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/PCC.0000000000002521.
- Mühlbacher, J. et al., 2020. Non-invasive Chemokine Detection: Improved Prediction of Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Donor-Specific Antibody-Positive Renal Allograft Recipients. Frontiers in Medicine, 7. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2020.00114.
- Mühlbacher, J. et al., 2019. Feasibility of ultrasound measurement in a human model of acute compartment syndrome. World Journal of Emergency Surgery, 14(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s13017-019-0222-9.
- Mühlbacher, J. et al., 2017. Blockade of HLA Antibody-Triggered Classical Complement Activation in Sera From Subjects Dosed With the Anti-C1s Monoclonal Antibody TNT009—Results from a Randomized First-in-Human Phase 1 Trial. Transplantation, 101(10), pp.2410–2418. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/TP.0000000000001804.