- a university degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised domestic or foreign post-secondary educational institution (e.g. a pedagogical academy or teacher training college) amounting to at least 180 ECTS in one of the following disciplines: human medicine, psychology, nursing science, sociology, theology, educational science;
- an FH bachelor's degree programme (amounting to at least 180 ECTS) in physiotherapy, health management, work design and human resource management, police management, social work;
- a completed university course in Public Health;
- a successfully completed training as a psychotherapist and entry in the list of psychotherapists.
Admission of non-academics
- Child and youth education (e.g. kindergarten education), curative and special education or
- Psychosocial counselling and support (including telephone counselling, crisis lines) for people in crisis situations or
- Health care and nursing, care of the elderly
is provided under the following conditions:
- general university entrance qualification (cf. § 64 UG) and
- at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the above-mentioned fields and
- proof of at least 5 years of professional experience in the respective field of activity from the employer and
- current recommendation from the current employer.
The academic course director decides on the suitability for participation in the certificate course.
To determine the personal suitability and resilience of the applicants, the course director will conduct an interview with each applicant.