Capsule Endoscopy; Laparoscopes; Optical Imaging
- Leitgeb & Drexler Group
Research Area: Advancing biomedical optical imaging for a step change in medical diagnostics as well as in fundamental biological and medical research by developing cutting edge optical technologies combining strengths of different imaging modalities.
My main research focus is novel optical imaging technologies, more specifically photoacoustic imaging and optical coherence tomography.
- Su, X. et al., 2020. Retinal neurovascular responses to transcorneal electrical stimulation measured with optical coherence tomography. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 245(4), pp.289,
- Sun, P. et al., 2019. Depth-Resolved Physiological Response of Retina to Transcorneal Electrical Stimulation Measured With Optical Coherence Tomography. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 27(5), pp.905,
- Li, Q. et al., 2017. Retinal pulse wave velocity measurement using spectral-domain optical coherence tomography. Journal of Biophotonics, 11(2), p.e201700163. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jbio.201700163.
- Li, Q. et al., 2016. Vascular tree extraction for photoacoustic microscopy and imaging of cat primary visual cortex. Journal of Biophotonics, 10(6-7), pp.780,
- Li, L. et al., 2015. Fast subcellular optical coherence photoacoustic microscopy for pigment cell imaging. Optics Letters, 40(19), p.4448. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1364/ol.40.004448.