The intra-university Data Protection Committee is the first point of contact for the planning, introduction and adjustment of systems with person-related data.
As of 23.10.2007, the Rector's Office and the Works Committee concluded a company agreement (CA) on the topic of "Automated Use of Person-Related Employee Data". This CA regulates the establishment of an intra-university Data Protection Committee (CA item XI) and the setting up of a Data Protection Officer (CA item X). This framework CA is available from the shop stewards' offices or can be accessed by the Medical University of Vienna's (MedUni Vienna's) staff on the MedUni Vienna Intranet (downloads section).
The tasks of the Data Protection Commission include the following topics:
- Treatment of data protection issues
- Preparation of the decision on reporting requirements with personal data
- Electronic locking and monitoring systems at MedUni Vienna
- Questionnaires from staff and students of MedUni Vienna in connection with scientific work
The DPC members
The tasks of the Data Protection Committee (DPC) are defined by the framework company agreement mentioned above. The intra-university Data Protection Committee (DPC) is composed on a parity basis by four representatives each of the Rector's Office and the Works Committee.
- Mag.a Jessica Einzinger, LL.M.
- Christoph Wild
- Mag. phil. Samir Memisevic
- Mag.a Sandra Steinböck, MSc
- Hon. Prof. Dr. Markus Grimm, MBA
- Mag. Michael Meindl
- Oberrätin Dr.in Katharina Stowasser
- Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Thomas Wrba, MBA
Works Council for scientific staff
- Ass.-Prof. Dr. Johannes Kastner
- Priv. Doz. Mag. Dr. Alexander Franz
- Dr. Stefan Tögel
- Dr. Stefan Konrad
Works Council for general staff
- Gordana Sikanic
- Ulrike Eigenbauer-Stein, MSc
- Martin Probst
- Thomas Thaller
Chairperson: Mag.a Jessica Einzinger, LL.M.
Deputy: Gordana Sikanic
Secretary: Priv. Doz. Mag. Dr. Alexander Franz
Advisory Member: MMag. Martina Kirisits
Proposals at least one week before.
- Friday, 02.12.2022
- Friday, 13.01.2023
- Friday, 03.02.2023
- Friday, 03.03.2023
- Friday, 14.04.2023
- Friday, 12.05.2023
- Friday, 02.06.2023
- Friday, 07.07.2023
- Friday, 01.09.2023
- Friday, 06.10.2023
- Friday, 03.11.2023
- Friday, 01.12.2023
Proposals for a session have to be submitted at least one week in prior!