The intra-university Data Protection Committee is the first point of contact for the planning, introduction and adjustment of systems with person-related data.
As of 23.10.2007, the Rector's Office and the Works Committee concluded a company agreement (CA) on the topic of "Automated Use of Person-Related Employee Data". This CA regulates the establishment of an intra-university Data Protection Committee (CA item XI) and the setting up of a Data Protection Officer (CA item X). This framework CA is available from the shop stewards' offices or can be accessed by the Medical University of Vienna's (MedUni Vienna's) staff on the MedUni Vienna Intranet (downloads section).
The tasks of the Data Protection Commission include the following topics:
- Treatment of data protection issues
- Preparation of the decision on reporting requirements with personal data
- Electronic locking and monitoring systems at MedUni Vienna
- Questionnaires from staff and students of MedUni Vienna in connection with scientific work
- Coordination of data protection issues with the AKH
The DPC members
The tasks of the Data Protection Committee (DPC) are defined by the framework company agreement mentioned above. The intra-university Data Protection Committee (DPC) is composed on a parity basis by four representatives each of the Rector's Office and the Works Committee.
- Dr. Markus Grimm
- DI Dr. Brigitte Haidl
- ADir. Fritz Kriegler
- Mag. MSc Sandra Steinböck
- Mag. Michael Meindl
- Mag. Katharina Schmiedecker
- Mag. Susanna Pichler
- Ing. Roland Spöck
Works Council for scientific staff
- Ao. Univ. Prof. Dr. Michael Pretterklieber
- Ass .Prof. Ing. Dr. Ingwald Strasser
- Ass.-Prof. Dr. Anna Knaus
- Dr. Tömböl Frédéric
Works Council for general staff
- DI Ernst Eigenbauer
- Ing. Fritz Tichy
- Ulrike Eigenbauer-Stein
- Gordana Sikanic
Chairperson: Chairperson: DI Ernst Eigenbauer
Deputy: Dr. Markus Grimm
Secretary: Ao. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Pretterklieber
Advisory Member: Mag. Markus Kastelitz
Proposals at least one week before.
- Friday, 24.02.2017
- Friday, 31.03.2017
- Friday, 05.05.2017
- Friday, 02.06.2017
Proposals for a session have to be submitted at least one week in prior!