The International Office supports the international appearance and cross-linking of the Medical University of Vienna, thus intensifying the international relations by developing and implementing concepts and maintaining/engaging in open and constructive dialogues with interested parties, stakeholders and applicants. It is a competence centre and point of contact for medical doctors, researchers, tutors and students in regard to international relations and cooperation.
Being focused on internationalisation, the International Office is responsible for international student exchange programmes, international staff mobility, postgraduate involvement options (Observer and Fellows), adjunct professorships and current/further issues regarding international exchange in terms of administration and content-related topics.
- Information for outgoing students (content available in German only)
- Information for incoming students
- Information regarding study programs at the MedUni Vienna (for enquiries concerning enrollment please contact the Department for Student Affairs)
- Information regarding Observership
- Information concerning Clinical & Research Fellowship
- Information on Erasmus+ Traineeships for recent Graduates (at MedUni Vienna)
- Information regarding incoming Erasmus+ Staff Mobility (international and at MedUni Vienna)
- Information concerning Adjunct Professorships
- Information on Career Opportunities at the MedUni Vienna (for queries and further information please contact the Human Resources Unit)