Skip to main content Deutsch

First Co-Registration

How to apply for the first co-registration

Online registration in MedCampus

Fill out the online registration form during the admission period$ctx/wbSelbstRegPerson.register

In the application mask, you must select "other studies (sonstiges Studium)" for the type of study and "co-registration MedUni Vienna (Mitbelegung MedUni Wien)" for the study programme in the study selection window and you have to upload following documents:

What comes after the application for co-registration?

If the application for co-registration has been processed positively, you will receive a PIN-Code for the activation of your student account in MedCampus to your student e-mail address. After activating the your student account, you can register for the courses and print out your study documents.

Please note

Co-Registration at the Medical University of Vienna must be notified again each semester. For information on how to continue/resume co-registration, see resume co-registration.

Co-Registration can only be notified within the admission periods. It is not possible to apply for co-registration after the end of the admission period.

In case you are registered for several fields of study at your home university, the desired field of study shall be indicated when applying for co-registration at the Medical University of Vienna. 

If, within the admission periods, the fields of study at your home university you have announced for your co-registration changes, please notify the Medical University of Vienna during the admission periods for the purpose of further processing of your co-registration.

Transcript of records

The transcript of records you will receive in the Department for Student Affairs by e-mail. Based on this transcript of records you may file an application for recognitioin ("Anerkennung") of the courses/exams you have taken as part of the co-registration for your degree studies at your homepage university.

Please write an e-mail via your student e-mail-address to

If you are using a private e-mail address, you must also send a copy of your passport or identity card.


Department for Student Affairs