Please observe the specified admission deadline
If a student intends to attend individual teaching units and take exams not only at the university to which he/she was admitted, but also at another university, he/she shall enrol at this university as a co-registered student. Participation in compulsory training placements and exercises is not allowed.
Joint assignment is only possible within the framework of properly registered courses of study from the following Austrian universities:
- University of Vienna
- University of Graz
- University of Innsbruck
- University of Salzburg
- University of Linz
- University of Klagenfurt
- Medical University of Graz
- Medical University of Innsbruck
- Medical University of Linz
- Technical University of Vienna
- Technical University of Graz
- University of Leoben
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna
- Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Danube University Krems
- University of Applied Arts Vienna
- University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
- Mozarteum University of Salzburg
- University of Music and Performing Arts Graz
- University of Arts and Industrial Design Linz,
- Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
In case of an initial joint assignment at MedUni Vienna, student pre-registration must first be completed. This only applies if the student has not yet been registered at MedUni Vienna. Student pre-registration is only open during the admission period (incl. additional extension):
Student pre-registration - please disregard the schedule of deadlines on the online form! Only applies to first admissions in Medicine and Dentistry.
Co-Registration must be notified after data entry.
Notification of Co-Registration
- in person (please note opening hours)
- via e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (scan record of study if necessary and attach to e-mail as attachment)
The following documents must be forwarded:
- student ID card
- current record of study from the university to which you have been admitted
- If available, Austrian social security number: e-card (if social security no. not indicated on record of study)
You have been admitted as a co-registered student at MedUni Vienna and shall receive a PIN code in person or by post to activate the account on MedCampus, allowing for study documents to be printed out.
Co-Registration at the Medical University of Vienna shall be notified again each semester. Information how to continue the co-registration you can find here.
Co-Registration can only be notified within the admission periods; retroactive co-registration is not possible.
In case of several notified fields of study at the student’s own university, the requested field of study shall be indicated when notifying co-registration.
If you deregister from or change the co-registered field of study within the admission period (incl. additional extension), please notify the Medical University of Vienna hereof for the purpose of further processing of co-registration in the admission period (incl. additional extension).
transcript of records
The transcript of records you will get directly on terminal 1 in the Studies and Examinations Department. With this transcript of records you have to go to your university.