- Bachelor in Medical Informatics, or in Informatics / Computer Science with a focus on Medical Informatics, or an equivalent degree at an accredited postsecondary school or university in Austria or abroad
- Students with a bachelor in other areas of informatics / computer science can be admitted under the condition of having to take mandatory additional courses, to be determined during the equivalence check, if the total credit for such courses does not exceed 20 ECTS "
Please apply online at
You take the steps in the application mask and after sending the application you track the status of your application. You will be contacted via the application mask.
If you currently have a activ student or staff account and wish to enrol in the programme, please use the following link to apply:
Documents to be submitted
- Verification of qualifications for university entrance (secondary school leaving qualification)
- Proof of acquired degrees in Medical Informatics
- Proof of other university courses or other potentially relevant training for admission: Record of study with all teaching units, volume of hours, examination results
- Proof of right of enrolment or continuation of studies (only applies to non-EU countries)
Please observe the specified admission deadlines