Allergy and Immunology; Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures; Rhinoplasty; Sinusitis
- Rhinology / CRS
Research Area: Chronic Rhinosinusitis, CRSwNP, CRSsNP, Rhinoplasty
- Quint, T. et al., 2021. Omalizumab-induced aspirin tolerance in N-ERD patients is independent of atopic sensitization. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jaip.2021.09.050.
- Bartosik, T.J. et al., 2020. Differences in men and women suffering from CRSwNP and AERD in quality of life. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 278(5), pp.1419,
- Schneider, S. et al., 2020. Associations between the Quality of Life and Nasal Polyp Size in Patients Suffering from Chronic Rhinosinusitis without Nasal Polyps, with Nasal Polyps or Aspirin-Exacerbated Respiratory Disease. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 9(4), p.925. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/jcm9040925.
- Liu, D.T. et al., 2021. Annual trends in Google searches provides insights related to rhinosinusitis exacerbations. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00405-021-06806-5.
- Schneider, S. et al., 2018. PD-1 and PD-L1 expression in HNSCC primary cancer and related lymph node metastasis - impact on clinical outcome. Histopathology, 73(4), pp.573,