Advanced Cardiac Life Support; Arrhythmias, Cardiac; Blood Coagulation Tests; Critical Care; Platelet Aggregation; Resuscitation; Ultrasonography
Acute Care of Cardiac Arrhythmias, Atrial Fibrillation
Platelet and Coagualtion Function in Emergency Medicine
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
Clinical Research, Randomized Controlled Trials, Platelet function (Multiplate) and Whole blood coagulation (ROTEM)
- Simon, A. et al., 2016. Vernakalant is superior to ibutilide for achieving sinus rhythm in patients with recent-onset atrial fibrillation: a randomized controlled trial at the emergency department. Europace, p.euw052. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/europace/euw052.
- Sulzgruber, P. et al., 2015. Progress in the chain of survival and its impact on outcomes of patients admitted to a specialized high-volume cardiac arrest center during the past two decades. European Heart Journal: Acute Cardiovascular Care. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/2048872615620904.
- Spiel, A.O. et al., 2012. Effects of prasugrel on platelet inhibition during systemic endotoxaemia: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Science, 123(10), pp.591-600. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1042/CS20120194.
- Spiel, A.O. et al., 2009. Pronounced platelet hyperfunction in patients with cardiac arrest achieving restoration of spontaneous circulation*. Critical Care Medicine, 37(3), pp.975-979. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/CCM.0b013e3181962cb9.
- SPIEL, A.O. et al., 2006. Validation of rotation thrombelastography in a model of systemic activation of fibrinolysis and coagulation in humans. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 4(2), pp.411-416. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1538-7836.2006.01715.x.