Biomedical Engineering; Cardiovascular
- Cardiovascular Dynamics and Artificial Organs
Research Area: The Working Group deals with investigation, development and simulation of cardiovascular devices and hemodynamics for diagnostic and therapeutic tools.
- Ludwig Boltzmann Cluster for Cardiovascular Research
Research Area: The Ludwig-Boltzmann-Cluster for Cardiovascular Research focuses on interdisciplinary research of therapies for cardiovascular diseases.
- Gross, C. et al., 2020. Continuous LVAD monitoring reveals high suction rates in clinically stable outpatients. Artificial Organs. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/aor.13638.
- Gross, C. et al., 2018. LVAD Pump Flow Does Not Adequately Increase With Exercise. Artificial Organs, 43(3), pp.222,
- Gross, C. et al., 2019. LVAD speed increase during exercise, which patients would benefit the most? A simulation study. Artificial Organs. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/aor.13569.
- Grabska, J. et al., 2019. Early Detection of Pump Thrombosis in Patients With Left Ventricular Assist Device. ASAIO Journal, p.1. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/mat.0000000000001015.
- Granegger, M. et al., 2019. Noninvasive assessment of blood pressure in rotary blood pump recipients using a novel ultrasonic Doppler method. The International Journal of Artificial Organs, 42(5), pp.226,