Animal models; Cardiac Imaging Techniques; Diffusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Functional Neuroimaging; Imaging, Three-Dimensional; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Multimodal Imaging; Neuroimaging; Optical Imaging; Tumor Markers, Biological; Tumor Microenvironment; Whole Body Imaging
My main research interest is praeclinical imaging in as well as tumor models, especially the tumor microenvironment and vasculature. Being a Postdoc at the PIL (Praeclinical Imaging Lab), I work with cell and animal models as well as optical imaging (fluorescence, luminescence), ultrasound, MR and PET-CT.
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
Optical imaging, ultrasound, PET-CT, MR, fluorescence microscopy and different softwares to process the images. Different mouse models.
- Laimer, D. et al., 2012. PDGFR blockade is a rational and effective therapy for NPM-ALK-driven lymphomas. Nature Medicine, 18(11), pp.1699-1704. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nm.2966.
- Zotter-Tufaro, C. et al., 2015. Prognostic Significance and Determinants of the 6-Min Walk Test in Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction. JACC: Heart Failure, 3(6), pp.459-466. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jchf.2015.01.010.
- Merkel, O. et al., 2010. Identification of differential and functionally active miRNAs in both anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)+ and ALK- anaplastic large-cell lymphoma. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 107(37), pp.16228-16233. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1009719107.
- Krupitza, G., 2012. The dichloromethane extract of the ethnomedicinal plant Neurolaena lobata inhibits NPM/ALK expression which is causal for anaplastic large cell lymphomagenesis. International Journal of Oncology. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3892/ijo.2012.1690.
- Mangold, A. et al., 2014. Coronary Neutrophil Extracellular Trap Burden and Deoxyribonuclease Activity in ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Are Predictors of ST-Segment Resolution and Infarct SizeNovelty and Significance. Circulation Research, 116(7), pp.1182-1192. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.116.304944.