Amenorrhea; Infertility; Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
My main research focuses are polycystic ovary syndrome, infertility, amenorrhoea, thyroid disorders and their association with female health, recurrent miscarriage, and reproductive surgery. The research is designed to elucidate clinical/ therapeutical issues and to shed light on pathophysiologic mechanisms.
In addition, I have the honor to be a part of the working group of placental abnormalities and maternal ultrasound in the field of feto-maternal medicine.
- Promberger, R. & Ott, J., 2017. Anti-Mullerian hormone as a parameter for endometrial trauma in Asherman syndrome: A retrospective data analysis. Reproductive Biology. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.repbio.2017.03.005.
- Marschalek, J. et al., 2017. The effect of slow release insemination on pregnancy rates: report of two randomized controlled pilot studies and meta-analysis. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 295(4), pp.1025-1032. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00404-017-4290-3.
- Nouri, K. et al., 2016. The Impact of a Standardized Oral Multinutrient Supplementation on Embryo Quality in in vitro Fertilization/Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection: A Prospective Randomized Trial. Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation, 82(1), pp.8-14. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1159/000452662.
- Pils, S. et al., 2016. Decreased Ovarian Reserve Predicts Inexplicability of Recurrent Miscarriage? A Retrospective Analysis S. Schlatt, ed. PLOS ONE, 11(9), p.e0161606. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0161606.
- Ott, J. et al., 2014. Perioperative androstenedione kinetics in women undergoing laparoscopic ovarian drilling: a prospective study. Endocrine, 47(3), pp.936-942. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12020-014-0267-1.