Allergy and Immunology; Asthma
- Experimental Allergy Laboratory
The experimental allergy laboratory focuses on the elucidation of the basic mechanisms underlying the initiation and perpetuation of allergic disease.
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
- GMSAFOOD - Biomarkers for post market monitoring of short and long-term effects of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) on animal and human health (2008)
Source of Funding: EU, FP7-KBBE-2007-1
Coordinator of the collaborative project
- Lake, I.R. et al., 2016. Climate Change and Future Pollen Allergy in Europe. Environmental Health Perspectives, 125(3).
- Riba, M. et al., 2016. Revealing the acute asthma ignorome: characterization and validation of uninvestigated gene networks. Scientific Reports, 6(1)
- Hamaoui-Laguel, L. et al., 2015. Effects of climate change and seed dispersal on airborne ragweed pollen loads in Europe. Nature Climate Change, 5(8), pp.766-771
- Schliehe, C. et al., 2014. The methyltransferase Setdb2 mediates virus-induced susceptibility to bacterial superinfection. Nature Immunology, 16(1), pp.67-74
- Markus, M.A. et al., 2014. Non-Invasive Optical Imaging of Eosinophilia during the Course of an Experimental Allergic Airways Disease Model and in Response to Therapy