Cardiology; Clinical Competence; Kidney; Medical Oncology; Orthopedics; Radiation; Radiation Effects; Radionuclide Imaging; Referral and Consultation
My main research focus is clinically oriented. It is a special concern that the achieved results could be transferred to nuclear medicine routine.
The worked on subjects enclose mainly radiation protection and the diagnostics of renal disease.
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
prospektive and retrospective application research
- Geist, B.K. et al., 2015. WWSSF - a worldwide study on radioisotopic renal split function. Nuclear Medicine Communications, 36(12), pp.1233-1238. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/MNM.0000000000000380.
- Leitha, T. & Staudenherz, A., 2012. Hybrid PET/CT and SPECT/CT Imaging. Computed Tomography - Clinical Applications. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/24004.
- Asenbaum, U. et al., 2016. Evaluation of [18F]-FDG-Based Hybrid Imaging Combinations for Assessment of Bone Marrow Involvement in Lymphoma at Initial Staging K. Chen, ed. PLOS ONE, 11(10), p.e0164118. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0164118.
- Staudenherz, A. & Sinzinger, H., 2012. �Nuclear� medicine physicians as communicators: their point of view on the aftermath of �nuclear� disaster. Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift, 162(3-4), pp.60-66. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10354-012-0054-7.
- Leitha, T. et al., 1994. Effectiveness of coronary heart disease risk management in high-risk patients. Clinical Cardiology, 17(3), pp.123-130. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/clc.4960170305.