My PhD focuses on non-invasive multi-parametric liver evaluation with magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy, particularly in diffuse liver diseases (fatty liver, fibrosis and inflammation).
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
- comprehensive liver MR protocol (fat fraction, T1 & T2(*) relaxometry, 1H MR spectroscopy, MR elastography)
- image post-processing and analysis
- advanced data analysis techniques (texture analysis, machine learning)
- Bencikova, D. et al. (2021) ‘Evaluation of a single-breath-hold radial turbo-spin-echo sequence for T2 mapping of the liver at 3T’, European Radiology, 32(5), pp. 3388–3397. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00330-021-08439-y.
- Pfleger, L. et al. (2021) ‘Concentration of Gallbladder Phosphatidylcholine in Cholangiopathies: A Phosphorus‐31 Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Pilot Study’, Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 55(2), pp. 530–540. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jmri.27817.