Chronic Disease; Environmental Health; Health; Health Behavior; Malnutrition; Nutrition Surveys; Nutritional Sciences; Public Health
My research focus is mainly in the area of (digital) public health & nutrition. Digitalization offers a great potential for public health & nutrition and plays an increasingly important role in health promotion and prevention.
- Winzer, E. et al., 2020. Impact of a nutrition education programme on free sugar intake & nutrition-related knowledge in fifth-grade schoolchildren. European Journal of Public Health, 31(1), pp.136–142. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/eurpub/ckaa219.
- Winzer et al., 2019. Differences in Serum Magnesium Levels in Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Patients Following One-Anastomosis Gastric Bypass. Nutrients, 11(9), p.1984. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/nu11091984.
- Winzer, E., Luger, M. & Schindler, K., 2018. Using digital photography in a clinical setting: a valid, accurate, and applicable method to assess food intake. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 72(6), pp.879–887. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41430-018-0126-x.
- Luger, E. et al., 2016. Effects of a Home-Based and Volunteer-Administered Physical Training, Nutritional, and Social Support Program on Malnutrition and Frailty in Older Persons: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 17(7), pp.671.e9–671.e16. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jamda.2016.04.018.
- Luger, E. et al., 2015. Changes of dietary patterns during participation in a web-based weight-reduction programme. Public Health Nutrition, 19(7), pp.1211–1221. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S1368980015002852.