- Medical Radiation Research
Head: Dietmar Georg
Research Area: The vision of our group is the optimization of the treatment outcome of radiation oncology, alone or in combination with established chemotherapy or novel targeted strategies of drug treatment, with conventional photon or innovative ion-beams.
- Trnková, P. et al., 2018. Clinical implementations of 4D pencil beam scanned particle therapy: Report on the 4D treatment planning workshop 2016 and 2017. Physica Medica, 54, pp.121–130. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2018.10.002.
- Trnková, P. et al., 2016. Factors influencing the performance of patient specific quality assurance for pencil beam scanning IMPT fields. Medical Physics, 43(11), pp.5998–6008. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.4964449.
- Madani, I. et al., 2015. Dose-painting intensity-modulated proton therapy for intermediate- and high-risk meningioma. Radiation Oncology, 10(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s13014-015-0384-x.
- Harding, R. et al., 2014. Benchmarking of a treatment planning system for spot scanning proton therapy: Comparison and analysis of robustness to setup errors of photon IMRT and proton SFUD treatment plans of base of skull meningioma. Medical Physics, 41(11), p.111710. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.4897571.
- Steiner, E. et al., 2013. Imaging dose assessment for IGRT in particle beam therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology, 109(3), pp.409–413. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2013.09.007.