Breast Cancer; MAP Kinase Signaling System; Neoplasm Metastasis; Oncology; TGF-beta Superfamily Proteins
I am excited about the potential of fusing molecular imaging technologies with molecular genetics and biochemistry. While this will hold great potential to advance clinical decision making in our quest towards more personalised medicine. However, there is also enormous synergies to be raised in pre-clinical research, looking at entire organisms in response to perturbations like infections, inflammation, oncogenesis and aberrant development.
I am the preclinical research manager at the Division of Nuclear Medicine and coordinate research proposals, collaborations and recruitment. Get in touch with your collaboration idea.
- Jechlinger, M., 2006. Autocrine PDGFR signaling promotes mammary cancer metastasis. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 116(6), pp.1561–1570. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1172/JCI24652.
- Jechlinger, M. et al., 2003. Expression profiling of epithelial plasticity in tumor progression. Oncogene, 22(46), pp.7155–7169. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/sj.onc.1206887.
- Janda, E. et al., 2002. Ras and TGFβ cooperatively regulate epithelial cell plasticity and metastasis. Journal of Cell Biology, 156(2), pp.299–314. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1083/jcb.200109037.
- Ramos, A. et al., 2000. RNA recognition by a Staufen double-stranded RNA-binding domain. The EMBO Journal, 19(5), pp.997–1009. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/emboj/19.5.997.
- Bycroft, M. et al., 1995. NMR solution structure of a dsRNA binding domain from Drosophila staufen protein reveals homology to the N-terminal domain of ribosomal protein S5. The EMBO Journal, 14(14), pp.3563–3571. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/j.1460-2075.1995.tb07362.x.