Biophysics; Electrophysiology; Pharmacology
- A label-free approach to detect ligand binding to cell surface proteins in real time.
- A kinetic account for amphetamine-induced monoamine release.
- Occupancy of the Zinc-binding Site by Transition Metals Decreases the Substrate Affinity of the Human Dopamine Transporter by an Allosteric Mechanism.
- Electrogenic Binding of Intracellular Cations Defines a Kinetic Decision Point in the Transport Cycle of the Human Serotonin Transporter.
- Dual Action of Zn2+ on the Transport Cycle of the Dopamine Transporter.