-gender differences; Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity; Behavior, Addictive; Comorbidity; Gambling; non-substance related addiction; Pregnancy; substance use disorder
Laura Brandt is a clinical psychologist and research assistant at the Center for Public Health, Medical University of Vienna. Her focus is on addiction research with a special interest in pathological gambling as well as opioid dependence in pregnant women.
- Metz V, Brandt L, Unger A, Fischer G (2014) Substance Abuse/Dependence Treatment: A European Perspective Subst Abus, 35 (3): 309-320
- Koechl B, Danner S, Jagsch R, Brandt L, Fischer G (2013) Health-related and legal interventions: A comparison of allegedly delinquent and convicted opioid addicts in Austria Drug Science, Policy and Law, 1
- Brandt L, Unger A, Moser L, Fischer G, Jagsch R (2016) Opioid maintenance treatment ,
- Brandt L, Fischberger S, Unger A, Jagsch R, Moser L, Fischer G (2015) Neonatal abstinence syndrome after intrauterine opioid exposure: Standards, cost-effectiveness of treatment and maternal rights. Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems, 17(2-3): 35-44
- Brandt L, Pintzinger NM, Tran US (2015) Abnormalities in automatic processing of illness-related stimuli in self-rated alexithymia. Plos One 10(6): e0129905