Join the 25th Meeting of the Section for Neurosurgical Oncology (ANCO)
The interdisciplinary management of patients suffering from glioma represents a major challenge. National and international experts from 8 different countries will give insight into the state of the art in the management of gliomas and their latest research projects.
The admission to the ANCO Meeting is free.
Please register at email@example.com
As highlight of this ANCO Meeting Prof. Mitchel S. Berger from the University of California, San Francisco will give a Guest Lecture with the title “Current concepts in the management of low-grade gliomas”.
- Georg Widhalm
Selected International Guest Speakers
- Mitchel S. Berger (University of California, San Francisco)
- Asgeir Jakola (Sahlgrenska University Hospital Goteborg)
- Philip C. de Witt Hamer (VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam)
- Christian Senft (University Hospital Frankfurt)
- Sergey Goryayanov (Burdenko Institute Moscow, Russia)