We are happy to announce the „1st Hemorheology Days“ that will take place under the banner of the European Society for Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation. The meeting will be held from the 19 - 21 July 2017 in Puchberg/Schneeberg, Austria.
Please save the date.
We hope that you can join us.
for the conference organizers
The conference will feature the following:
- Invited lectures from world leading experts
- Sessions for contributed presentations
- A poster session
- An exhibition area for sponsors
- A trip to the Schneeberg (1800m above sea level) with the cog railway that will provide an outstanding opportunity for networking
- A comfortable congress venue in a beautiful alpine scenery
The 1st Hemorheology Days aims at bringing together people, who are interested in the Effect of Exercise on Blood and Vessels. Therefore, this meeting will cover the influence of different kind of exercise (man and animals) on blood fluidity, microvasculature, and hemodynamics. Advanced in-vitro methods in hemorheology will be presented as well.
If you are interested in presenting your own work in the form of a presentation or a poster, abstract submission will open in February and close on the 30 April 2017.