The 2nd School on “Radiomics and AI for Molecular Medicine” will be held from October 11 to 13, 2021. The school will be hybrid and streamed from the studio of the Medical University of Vienna.
This event will be supported by COST Action “COMULIS”.
- To highlight the basics of Radiomics and AI in the context of image-guided diagnosis and therapy management using both pre-/clinical data.
- To appreciate the need for high quality input data to AI, and to learn about data curation prior to feeding AI algorithms.
- To deepen knowledge of machine learning and AI to medical imaging.
- To learn about strategies to validate prediction models.
- To learn about Open Access tools, zero-tune and limited/zero-code algorithms to extract radiomic features and build prediction models.
Day 1: Monday, October 11
- AI in Nuclear Medicine and Pre-clinical imaging
- Research Planning
- Feature Extraction
- Hands-on Radiomics and LifeX
Day 2: Tuesday, October 12
- Data preparation
- Machine learning
- ML Platforms
- Hands-on for zero-code and minimum/zero-tune ML
Day 3: Wednesday, October 13
- Model validation
- Model interpretation
Registration fee for this 3-day event is 150 EUR for academic delegates and 250 EUR for delegates from industry. This fee applies to both on-site and remote attendance. On-site registrations are limited to 20. A limited number of COMULIS grants is available for ESR; please see https://www.comulis.eu/training-school-radiomics-and-ai for details.