Anorexia Nervosa; Cognitive Science; Functional Magnetic Resonance; Neuroimaging; Olfaction Disorders
- Developmental and Interventional Neuroimaging Lab
Research Area: The Developmental and Interventional Neuroimaging Lab (DINLAB) aims to provide a central point of contact unifying functional and structural neuroimaging studies at the Division of Neuroradiology and Musculoskeletal Radiology. The DINLAB emerges from current and previous cooperations with various labs and groups within and outside of the Medical University of Vienna. The focus of the DINLAB centers on the investigation of the developing healthy, and diseased brain.
- Kollndorfer, K. et al. (2015) ‘Olfactory training induces changes in regional functional connectivity in patients with long-term smell loss’, NeuroImage: Clinical, 9, pp. 401–410. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nicl.2015.09.004.
- Kollndorfer, K. et al. (2014) ‘Recovery of Olfactory Function Induces Neuroplasticity Effects in Patients with Smell Loss’, Neural Plasticity, 2014, pp. 1–7. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/140419.
- Kollndorfer, K. et al. (2015) ‘Same Same but Different. Different Trigeminal Chemoreceptors Share the Same Central Pathway’, PLOS ONE. Edited by D.D. McKemy, 10(3), p. e0121091. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0121091.
- Kollndorfer, K. et al. (2015) ‘Effects of chronic peripheral olfactory loss on functional brain networks’, Neuroscience, 310, pp. 589–599. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.09.045.