Arthritis, Psoriatic; Arthritis, Rheumatoid; Biomarkers, Pharmacological; Clinical Trial; Musculoskeletal Diseases; Observational Study; Patient Outcome Assessment; Quality of Life; Sjogren's Syndrome; Treatment Outcome
- Outcomes analyses of longitudinal observational clinical, radiographic and laboratory data prospectively assessed in patients with inflammatory arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis) . A focous is set to prediction of response, patient reported outcomes and interactions with objectively assessed outcomes.
- Analyses of novel biomarkers within collaborative projects to estimate the relevance for further characterizing the disease / disease progression or potentially predicting treatment response.
- Outcomes Assessment in musculoskeletal diseases and burden of disease in in people with inflammatory joint diseases and exploration of actions to increase quality of life
- Evolvement for integration of e-health, particularly m-health tools in clinical practice
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
- Developing observational studies for biomarker and clinical outcomes assessment.
- Clinical database development and quality control.
- Epidemiologic and statistical methods, concerning Risk, Reliability, Validity and longitudinal Studies
- RCTs & Systematic Reviews
- Digital endpoint development
- Social Media Impact Analyses
- Cotidiana (2021)
Source of Funding: FFG (Austrian Research Promotion Agency), AAL
- Multimodal Assessment Sjögren (0)
Source of Funding: City of Vienna, Hochschuljubiläumsstiftung
Coordinator of the collaborative project
- Rheumabuddy 4.0 (0)
Source of Funding: FFG (Austrian Research Promotion Agency), Eurostars
- STRATA-FIT (0)
Source of Funding: EU, HORIZON-RIA
- Studenic, P. et al. (2022) ‘American College of Rheumatology/EULAR remission criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: 2022 revision’, Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 82(1), pp. 74–80. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/ard-2022-223413.
- Studenic, P. et al. (2021) ‘Torque Teno Virus quantification for monitoring of immunomodulation with biologic compounds in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis’, Rheumatology, 61(7), pp. 2815–2825. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/rheumatology/keab839.
- Studenic, P. et al. (2022) ‘Prospective Studies on the Risk of Rheumatoid Arthritis: The European Risk RA Registry’, Frontiers in Medicine, 9. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fmed.2022.824501.
- Studenic, P. et al. (2015) ‘Reliability of patient-reported outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis patients: an observational prospective study’, Rheumatology, 55(1), pp. 41–48. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/rheumatology/kev282.
- Studenic, P. et al. (2012) ‘Discrepancies between patients and physicians in their perceptions of rheumatoid arthritis disease activity’, Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64(9), pp. 2814–2823. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/art.34543.