Homeless Persons; Mental Health; Psychiatric Nursing; Psychiatry; Psychotherapy, Psychodynamic; Public Health; Social Discrimination; Social Stigma; Vulnerable Populations
- Schiffler, T. et al. (2023) ‘Access to cancer preventive care and program considerations for people experiencing homelessness across four European countries: an exploratory qualitative study’, eClinicalMedicine, 62, p. 102095. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eclinm.2023.102095.
- Schiffler, T. et al. (2023) ‘Characteristics and Effectiveness of Co-Designed Mental Health Interventions in Primary Care for People Experiencing Homelessness: A Systematic Review’, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 20(1), p. 892. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijerph20010892.
- Schiffler, T. et al. (2022) ‘Implementation of a Mobile DBT App and Its Impact on Suicidality in Transitional Age Youth with Borderline Personality Disorder: A Qualitative Study’, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19(2), p. 701. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijerph19020701.
- Schiffler, T. et al. (2023) ‘Cancer risk factors and access to cancer prevention services for people experiencing homelessness: a scoping review protocol’, BMJ Open, 13(8), p. e074710. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2023-074710.
- Carmichael, C. et al. (2023) ‘Barriers and facilitators to health care access for people experiencing homelessness in four European countries: an exploratory qualitative study’, International Journal for Equity in Health, 22(1). Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s12939-023-02011-4.