DNA Mismatch Repair; Epidemiology; Genes, BRCA1; Genes, BRCA2; Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome; Lynch Syndrome II
- Predictive Oncology Group
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer epidemiology
- Lynch-associated endometrial cancer
- Cancer risk prediction models
- Quality of life and supportive cancer needs
International BRCA1/2 Carrier Cohort Study (IBCCS), http://www.ibccs.nl/Home.aspx
Consortium of Investigators of Modifiers of BRCA1/2 (CIMBA), http://cimba.ccge.medschl.cam.ac.uk/
Evidence-based Network for the Interpretation of Germline Mutant Alleles (ENIGMA), https://enigmaconsortium.org/
- Precision medicine for breast cancer: multi-omics towards predicting complete remission and avoiding surgery, PREDICTOME (2021)
Source of Funding: WWTF (Vienna Science and Technology Fund), Life Sciences Call 2020 - Precision Medicine
- Austrian BRCA‐associated metastatic breast cancer registry (2019)
Source of Funding: Pfizer, Research Grant
- BRCA-P - Prospectively randomized place-controlled phase 3 study to determine the effect of denosumab on breast cancer prevention in BRCA1 mutation carriers (2019)
Source of Funding: U.S. Department of Defense, Breast Cancer Research Program Breakthrough Award - Funding Level 4
Coordinator of the collaborative project
- Qian, F. et al., 2019. Mendelian randomisation study of height and body mass index as modifiers of ovarian cancer risk in 22,588 BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers. British Journal of Cancer, 121(2), pp.180–192. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41416-019-0492-8.
- Kuchenbaecker, K.B. et al., 2017. Risks of Breast, Ovarian, and Contralateral Breast Cancer for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers. JAMA, 317(23), p.2402. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1001/jama.2017.7112.
- Johnatty, S.E. et al., 2017. Family history of cancer predicts endometrial cancer risk independently of Lynch Syndrome: Implications for genetic counselling. Gynecologic Oncology, 147(2), pp.381–387. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2017.08.011.
- Buchanan, D.D. et al., 2014. Tumor Mismatch Repair Immunohistochemistry and DNA MLH1 Methylation Testing of Patients With Endometrial Cancer Diagnosed at Age Younger Than 60 Years Optimizes Triage for Population-Level Germline Mismatch Repair Gene Mutation Testing. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 32(2), pp.90–100. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2013.51.2129.
- Tan, Y.Y. et al., 2013. Improving identification of lynch syndrome patients: A comparison of research data with clinical records. International Journal of Cancer, 132(12), pp.2876–2883. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ijc.27978.