Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy; Ultrahigh field MRI
- High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging (MRSI)
- MR Sequence design and development
- Ultra-high field MR
- MRSI applications to diseases of the brain (glioma, MS...)
Techniques, methods & infrastructure
- High resolution and ultra-high resolution MRSI of the brain at 7 T
- Non-Cartesian MRSI at 3 T and 7 T
- Edited MRSI for various metabolites at 3 T and 7 T
- Application to glioma and MS patients
- Hangel, G. et al., 2016. Ultra-high resolution brain metabolite mapping at 7 T by short-TR Hadamard-encoded FID-MRSI. NeuroImage. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2016.10.043.
- Hangel, G. et al., 2015. Lipid suppression via double inversion recovery with symmetric frequency sweep for robust 2D-GRAPPA-accelerated MRSI of the brain at 7�T. NMR in Biomedicine, 28(11), pp.1413-1425. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/nbm.3386.
- Povazan, M. et al., 2015. Mapping of brain macromolecules and their use for spectral processing of 1 H-MRSI data with an ultra-short acquisition delay at 7 T. NeuroImage, 121, pp.126-135. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2015.07.042.
- Jain, S. et al., 2017. Patch-Based Super-Resolution of MR Spectroscopic Images: Application to Multiple Sclerosis. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 11. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2017.00013.
- Strasser, B. et al., 2016. (2D+1)D-CAIPIRINHA accelerated MR spectroscopic imaging of the brain at 7T. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 78(2), pp.429-440. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mrm.26386.